Dublin, March 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “North America Hospitality Disposables Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Material (Plastic, Fiber-Based), By Packaging Type, By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Country, and Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
North America Disposable Foodservice Market Size is expected to reach USD 31.36 Billion by 2028 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2020 to 2028
The high penetration of Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) coupled with the growing popularity of online food delivery services is primarily driving the North American market.
The convenience of ordering food from restaurants with just one click on mobile phones has mainly contributed to the growth of online food delivery services in North American countries. In addition, deep discounts offered by delivery platforms, as well as multiple payment options, have also been a key factor in the expansion of online delivery services and ultimately boosted demand for products. disposables for food service.
The rising popularity of food trucks, which use disposable products to serve food in the United States, is further fueling the growth of the market. Food trucks have been gaining popularity in recent years in the United States due to the variety of cuisines they offer at relatively lower prices than restaurants. Food trucks are large vehicles equipped to prepare and sell food. Food trucks attracted considerable attention during the 2008 recession in the United States as they sold food at cheaper rates.
Growing penetration of sustainable products and packaging, along with growing awareness of environmental protection, is driving the market. The region’s government continuously encourages businesses to increase the penetration of green packaging and imposes strict restrictions on the use of plastic in disposable products. This is another factor that is expected to support the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The major players in the market are focusing on obtaining optimum operating costs, improving product quality, maximizing production and acquiring small players in order to stay in the competitive market. Additionally, high R&D investments for innovative and sustainable packaging products, including investments in digital printing, are a factor considered by players to compete in the market.
Highlights of the North America Foodservice Disposable Market Report
- On the basis of materials, the fiber-based segment is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. This growth is mainly attributed to the growing demand for sustainable packaging products
- Based on applications, the online segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The popularity of online food delivery continues to grow and in recent years it has grown exponentially due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has had a positive impact on the online food delivery industry. Convenience is a key driver behind the growing popularity of online food delivery
- The United States dominated the North American market in 2020 and accounted for a revenue share of over 80.0%. The country is also expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period. The strong penetration of quick service restaurants, which are the main consumers of foodservice disposables, has mainly contributed to the strong growth of the US market
- Prominent players operating in the market are aiming to adopt sustainable packaging solutions or green packaging. Market players including Graphic Packaging International LLC and Sonoco Products Company use recycled materials from waste for their end-use disposable products.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. North America Disposable Foodservice Market Variables, Trends and Scope
Chapter 4. North America Hospitality Disposables Market: Material Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. North America Foodservice Disposables Market: Packaging Type Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. North America Hospitality Disposables Market: Application Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. North America Catering Disposables Market: Distribution Channel Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 8. North America Catering Disposables Market: Country Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 9. Competitive Analysis
Chapter 10. Business Profiles
- Graphic Packaging International LLC
- Sonoco Product Company
- Sabert Corp.
- Genpak LLC
- Pactiv LLC
- Interplast Group
- Anchor Packaging Inc.
- Carlisle Food Service Products
- United States
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i83644
North America Foodservice Disposables Market