From Forest Grove to Fairview, Canby to St. Helens, food carts and pods are appearing and in development in 2022.
Which food carts and pods are still open, and where can you grab a bite to eat this summer?
With favorite chefs opening new carts and whole food cart mods in development, there’s plenty of food cart news to catch up on this summer across the Portland metro area — and beyond.
From the cookbook highlights of a Mayan kitchen cart to a giant fork marking a new pod development in Fairview, Pamplin Media Group brings you all the latest food cart related news – whether you find yourself on the other side of town or on road trips across the state – direct from our local reporters on the ground in every neighborhood in Oregon.
Here are our favorite titles of food carts cooking up a storm in Oregon, from Forest Grove to Fairview, St. Helens to Prineville, for you and your family to check out this summer.
2. Ukrainian food cart brings big flavors to Gresham
3. East County, Sandy offers a world of cuisine via food carts
4. Proposed Scapoose Food Cart Mod Gets Approval
5. Creekside Food Court has delicious additions to its restaurants
6. Fairview Unveils Record Cutlery
7. Finally, West Linn welcomes the Willamette Garage food cart module
8. Cookbook Highlights Estacada Restaurant Menu Items
9. Wild Ride Brewery and Tap Room will open soon in Prineville
You rely on us to stay informed and we rely on you to fund our efforts. Quality local journalism takes time and money. Please support us to protect the future of community journalism.